• Orders received after 12pm PST/3pm EST will be processed the next business day.
• Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
• Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next business day.
• UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes. If a package is addressed to a P.O. Box the shipment will be delayed, and will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and will require an address correction charge.
TRACK MY ORDER
Sign in to your account and track your order here: PJ.Salvage.com Account
Orders received after 12pm PST/3pm EST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Orders placed on weekends and holidays are processed the next business day.
FREE SHIPPING OFFER
- Offer valid with a minimum purchase of $100 at PJSalvage.com.
- Applies only to Economy Shipping
- Free shipping offer via Economy Shipping is valid in 48 contiguous states.
- Free shipping offer to (Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories) is shipped via FedEx Smart Post.
- If you require a quicker delivery than Ground, please upgrade your shipment. Additional charges will apply (Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories are excluded).
- Orders on PJSalvage.com are not available for international shipment.
- Terms are subject to change without notice.
-Economy Shipping (8 days)
-UPS 3 Day Select®
3 business days
-UPS 2nd Day Air®
2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air®
1 business day
*P.J. Salvage does not provide weekend delivery, UNLESS SPECIFIED IN CHECKOUT. Overnight orders placed on Friday before noon, will be delivered on Monday (Saturday delivery option is available in checkout, with an additional fee.
Follow process below within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Labels and original tags must be attached to garment.
- Product must be new. unworn. unwashed.
- Complete the return form that you received with your order.
- Pack the item in original packaging or secure, waterproof package.
- Cover your address label with return label, included in your package.
- Return the package to your local Post Office.
- Keep your receipt safe, as you will need this as your proof of return.